Josefina Prats Foundation: Financial contributions for Conicet scholars
Registration will be open from Monday 26 /08 to Monday 02 /09 until 13 pm .
In order to contribute to the postgraduate training of young people who have distinguished themselves academically, the Josefina Prats Foundation has decided , at this time , call Competition to grant financial assistance to facilitate the execution of the Works Fellows Doctoral Thesis at CONICET , whose activities in the IBR , and IFIR IQUIR Institutes dependent CONICET and UNR – CONICET Doctoral Fellows , whose activities in the Faculty of Agricultural Sciences, National University of Rosario . To this end and for this year 2013 , the Foundation has decided to grant the aid in accordance with the following rules:
– The financial contributions are personal and each beneficiary will receive the sum of $ 7,000 . The amount awarded under this heading shall be deposited in the account of the Institute for IBR , IFIR and IQUIR Institutes and the Agricultural Science Foundation, which operates the Fellow and may be used by the fellow with the approval of the Director of Labor , in the same way that any subsidy.
– Financial means will be used exclusively for the purchase of consumables and / or acquisition of smaller equipment and / or accessories related to the development of the research project the fellow (not for travel expenses ) equipment.
– Expenditures must be made during the period of the grant.
– The beneficiary shall undertake to submit to the Fundación Josefina Prats a copy of the final report submitted to the scholarship of CONICET accompanied by an accounting of the costs incurred with the funds received .
– Director Scholar undertakes to thank the Fundación Josefina Prats in all publications that may result from
research conducted with the financial support received .
Terms eligible for Financial Aid in 2013
– May postulares Doctoral Fellows those who began their fellowships in 2012 and 2013; is, in its first two years of scholarship.
– Applicants must submit to the Director of IBR :
a) A note requesting the Contest entry , indicating your personal information : Name , address, e-mail address . Type and number of identity document .
b ) CV updated .
c ) Work Plan submitted timely to CONICET and a description of the results obtained to date.
Registration will be in person at IBR -CCT , and Esmeralda Ocampo , Monday to Friday from 10 to 13 h or by mailing correspondence to administración@ibr-conicet.gov.ar . Registration will be open from Monday 26 August to Monday 2 September until 13 h .
– The Jury nominate beneficiaries will comprise Drs Pamela Cribb , Natalia and Javier Girardini Göttig who will evaluate the quality , originality and theoretical and methodological foundations of the work plan and results, if any.
– During this period , will benefit no more than two candidates per academic unit .
– The opinion is final.
The list of beneficiaries will be published on September 6 , 2013 on the website of the Institute (www.ibr-conicet.gov.ar) .
The Ceremony of the aid will be on 13 September 2013 at 18.00 pm . Headquarters of the Foundation, 1995 Córdoba , Rosario .